2019 Giant TCR Advanced SL Road Bike: Small - SRAM Red 11s w/ Wide Range Force CS/RD/FD - 14.5 lbs (MINT Low Miles)
Barely ridden and well built ultralightweight road racing bike from Giant! It started life as a full SRAM Red 11s build, but the previous owner swapped in a mid cage Force derailleur and 11-34t cassette for the hills. Giant claims this is their lightest road frame ever, and I believe it. As photographed it weighs 14.5 pounds on the dot. If you went back to road race gearing and RED derailleurs plus ultra high end wheels, this could be under 14 pounds.
This is a size small, and Giant recommends heights 5'4 to 5'9. It is photographed with one spacer under the ISP.
VERY close to mint with minimal miles. The only wear to note are as follows: 1) Driveside downtube has a ~6mm spot of clear coat wear at the point of the "T", 2) Non driveside chainstay has two small scratches on the underside, maybe 5" in front of dropout, 3) Seattube above top tube, decal at rear has a wrinkle at the point, 4) driveside crank arm end has the slightest little scuff, 5) tires, which were not the tires the bike was ridden with, have some wear with maybe ~60% life left. 6) rim decals have some wear). Aside from these everything looks extremely close to new. Aside from the rim decals, tires and dirt on cassette teeth, you could put this on a new bike sales floor and nobody would know it's not brand new.
- Serial number: DK:WGI GG6A582
- Frame material: Advanced SL-Grade Composite carbon
- Rim brake
- Brakes: SRAM Red
- Shifters: SRAM Red 11s
- Crankset: SRAM Red 11s: 172.5mm x 53/39t
- Rear derailleur: SRAM Force 22 Mid Cage
- Front derailleur: SRAM Force 22
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-HG800 11-34t
- Bars: Bontrager VR-CF, 40cm
- Stem: FSA SL-K 70mm x 6D
- Saddle: Selle Italia Signo Ti
- Wheelset: SuperTeam Carbon, Hubsmith ceramic bearing
- Tires: Specialized Turbo Hell of the North Tubulars: 28mm - 320tpi
- Ride Sense Ant+ sensor on chainstay
- Frame/fork MSRP: $3200
- Complete bike MSRP as built: Likely ~$5500 - $6000